Lilia Waikiki offers 38 affordable rentals
An elevated lifestyle with affordable optionality in the heart of Waikiki. Premiering spring 2022, 38 studios out of 401 apartment rentals in this 28-story, high-rise residential tower will be reserved for households earning no more than 80 percent of the area median income (AMI). Life at Lilia Waikiki will be unlike any other where we invite all residents to cultivate the life you love.
APPLY FROM JANUARY 3 TO MARCH 1, 2022
A modern living experience blending elegance, comfort, and convenience.
- Banyan tree garden
- Resort-style pool and spa
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Social room
- Party room
- Private cabanas for outdoor dining
- Grilling stations
- Co-working space
- Direct connection to Waikīkī Market & other retail/dining
- Residents’ private storage
- Secured building and dedicated on-site resident staff
- Professionally managed leasing team
- Gated parking
- Surfboard and bicycle storage
- Pet-friendly building
- Community laundry
FEATURES + AMENITIES DESIGNED WITH YOU IN MIND
Income and asset limits
|Studio (80% AMI)||Per HUD 2021 requirements|
|Household Size||Annual Min. Income||Annual Max. Income||Max. Asset Limit|
¹ Tenant is responsible for electricity, cable, internet, and phone
² Maximum number of persons per apartment is 2 persons
³ Income and asset limits are subject to changes in Area Median Income and set by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Department (HUD) annually
From home to beach to world-class open-air shopping and dining, life flows effortlessly at Lilia Waikiki. Residents will enjoy direct access to an array of alluring amenities and neighborhood serving retail including Waikiki Market, a full-service grocery store just an elevator ride away.
Corner of iconic Kuhio ave. and Kanekapolei st.
2380 Kūhiō Avenue, Honolulu, Hawaiʻi 96815
All 38 units are reserved for households earning no more than 80 percent of the area median income (AMI), an income level historically underserved by private housing developments and city-funded rental programs. Studio apartments average 400 square feet and $1,320 in monthly rent. Rent is subject to change annually.
Utilities are included in the rental amount such as sewer, water, and trash collection. Tenants are responsible for electricity, cable, Internet, and phone.
- Obtain the Application Package by either printing from website OR by contacting our affordable leasing office for pick up.
- Starting January 3, 2022, submit your completed application package by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our affordable leasing office to drop off in person at 441 Walina Street, no later than March 1, 2022, if you wish to participate in the lottery.
- Your application will be reviewed and pre-qualified applicants will be eligible to participate in the lottery.
- A virtual lottery will take place and selected applicants submit a holding deposit of $100 to select their unit and sign a reserved unit agreement pending final approval with the City and County of Honolulu.
- The City will then verify and certify applicant’s eligibility and approval to rent the selected unit.
- Upon final City approval, applicants will be notified of approval and will need to select a move in date that is within 4 weeks of targeted grand opening date.
7. Key delivery, move-in funds receipt, and a walk through will be conducted on move-in day.
- Must be a citizen of the United States or a resident alien
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age
- Must occupy the unit as a primary residence
- The total gross household income shall not exceed the designated 80% AMI income limit
- Must have satisfactory credit scores and have sufficient gross household income of at least 2.5 times the rent
- Be a person or household member who does not own, for the duration of the rental period, a majority interest in fee simple or leasehold lands suitable for residential dwelling purposes
- Total net available household assets shall not exceed the designated 80% HUD AMI limit(s) as adjusted by the household size
Yes, residents at Lilia will enjoy direct access to an array of alluring amenities and services, along with a dynamic offering of neighborhood serving retail including Waikiki Market, a full-service grocery store.
Our affordable apartments have comparable finishes to our market rate apartments and have high-quality finishes featuring luxury vinyl flooring, floor to ceiling sliding lanai doors, Blomberg stainless-steel appliances, air conditioning, Latch keyless entry and more.
* Artist’s rendering of the project. The Developer makes no guarantee, representation, or warranty whatsoever that the units depicted will ultimately appear as shown. Brookfield Properties reserves the right to change any information contained herein without any prior notice.